Downloadable, ebooks, audiobooks, and more!
The Morgantown Public Library system offers downloadable audiobooks, ebooks, music, and videos free to any MPL System card holder through WVDELI (the West Virginia Digital Entertainment Library Initiative)! Gain instant access to high demand materials, place holds on checked-out items, downloade to most MP3 players and to your PC or MAC. Visit WVDELI to get started.
To check out and download materials you need:
- A valid Morgantown Public Library card and password
- Internet access
- A computer or eReader device that meets the system requirements for the type(s) of materials you wish to download
- Free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the materials available at this site
Click on the OverDrive button, then (in the new window) locate Sign In in the upper toolbar. Choose Morgantown Public Library from the drop down box. Once the screen refreshes, click on the new link ("Morgantown Public Library users, please click here to sign into this system.") to sign in to the system.
- Username is your entire library card number.
- Password is first 4 letters of your last name in lowercase.
- If you have less than 4 letters in your last name, then (after typing in your last name) add the letters from the beginning of your first name until you have 4 letters (no spaces).
Check here for guides and information to get you started with Overdrive/WVDELI eBooks.
Download and install free software on your computer or mobile device before you choose and check out a title.
Special Note for Kindle Users
Public library books require an active Wi-Fi connection for wireless delivery to a Kindle device. Library books will not be delivered via your Kindle's 3G connection. If trying to send to a Kindle device and do not have an active Wi-Fi connection, you may instead choose to load your library book via USB. Both Mac and Windows users can manage Kindle content through a USB connection.